Ayurveda concept of Yoga Chakras and their Anatomical aspects
The ancient texts of Ayurveda and various yoga traditions referred term Chakra which indicates energy centre. The word Chakra means itself says about the wheel which circulates energy and governs many physiological processes inside the body. The blockage of Chakra causes abnormal physiology inside the body. Chakras are responsible for positive influence and induce natural healing process of body. Chakras contributed towards the spiritual and moral conducts of individuals. The flow of energies maintained by Chakras provide internal and as well as psychic strength. Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra and Crown Chakra are major seven Chakras of body within which the Vishwaprana (universal life force) flows.
2. https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisdom/article/7-chakras-mystical-dimensions-body seven-chakras accessed on 20/06/2022.
3. Avalon, Arthur, Principles of Tantra, Ganesh and Company, Madras, 1969, Fourth Edition, p. 110.
4. Coward, H. G. (1985). Jung and kundalini. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 30, 379-392.
5. Ray, Amit. (2019) Ray 114 Chakra System: Names, Locations and Functions, Inner Light Publishers.
6. Srinivasan, T. M. (2010). Energy medicine. International Journal of Yoga, 3(1), 1.
7. https://chopra.com/articles/learn-about-your-seven-chakras-and-how-to-keep-them-in-balance, accessed on 20/06/2022.
8. Schneider, Adalbert & Cooper, N.J. (2019). A Brief History of the Chakras in Human Body. 10.13140/RG.2.2.17372.00646.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The International Journal of Innovative Science & Technology affairs require a formal written transfer of copyright from the author(s) for each article published. We therefore ask you to complete and return this form, retaining a copy for your records. Your cooperation is essential and appreciated. Any delay will result in a delay in publication.
I/we have read and agree with the terms and conditions stated Page 2 of this agreement and I/we hereby confirm the transfer of all copyrights in and relating to the above-named manuscript, in all forms and media, now or hereafter known, to the International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs, effective from the date stated below. I/we acknowledge that the IJDRA is relying on this agreement in publishing the above-named manuscript. However, this agreement will be null and void if the manuscript is not published in the IJIST.
Download link for COPYRIGHT FORM